Monday, September 15, 2008

The Hostess Succombs

First, my tiny girl became hideously sick, poor sweet little one, it is agony for her. Then, this happened:



Don't worry, I am probably not dying. But on top of pregnancy, this is just very unpleasant. During my last pregnancy, I was a fit as a fiddle, so this is all new to me. Consequently, I might slow down a little here. Not just because I have been wandering around outside death's door kicking over the mum planters and pulling apart his festive halloween wreaths, but also because I cannot get that little blonde dog off of me. He is just an added torture in this time of sniffling drama and he seems to be everywhere. I swear there are 100 of him.

And then, as soon as we are well we have to go on a long journey to our other place. Be patient with me, okay, pals?

No comments: