Friday, September 12, 2008

Bits and Bridles

No, it is not a post about my favorite Hermes scarf or saddle... ugh! Don't encourage me, I need to stay on message(tell ya later, k?). No indeed! It is much deeper, thoughtful subject: A post on the centerpieces at the Hampton Classic over at Blushing Hostess Entertains. Tally ho, ya'll.

Oh, okay... This seasons scarf.... roar! And the saddle, has not changed much since I first threw my right leg over, nonetheless, I will never get over Hermes, but, I digress... on to the centerpieces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get over Hermes!? Never! Recently some collector friends and I were discussing an article that appeared in a recent issue of House Beautiful which featured a table adorned with Hermes. Scarves were used as napkins for the guests. I think that is going a bit far... but Hermes does have beautiful dinnerwear. I do not think it would be much of a challenge to do a theme and incorporate a centerpiece to match.